- Major skill areas: Staff and organizational development. Instructing and facilitating staff and customers on the application of information technology. Direct knowledge and application of information technology.
- Experience in the IT and Internet technology field for well over a decade.
- Expert knowledge of most Adobe, Microsoft, Windows, Macintosh and Linux compatible software (audio, database, desktop publishing, graphics, internet, multimedia, spreadsheet, word processing and video).
Adobe Cold Fusion
Project Manager, Pronett Solutions (2005 to 2008)
- Designed, redesigned, developed and maintained websites for small to medium-sized companies, both creating new or redesigned sites and adapting/expanding existing sites and pages.
- Lead a team of designers and programmers in designing, developing, information mapping, and coding web sites and web applications.
Technical Writer, Ohana Learning (2003 to 2004)
- Developed administrator's and user's guides for web-based software and educational hardware.
- Wrote user manuals for over 300 web DVD titles, including online help documentation.
- Wrote new material based on functional specifications, marketing requirements, and interviews with subject matter experts.
- Prepared technical manuals in various formats, including HTML, Word and PDF.
Program Manager, Ohana Foundation (2000 to 2003)
- Lead a team of eight programmers and coordinated with thirty contractors to create in-house software, system development life cycle from conception through deployment to maintenance.
- Wrote software/hardware specifications and technical documentation, including online help documentation.
- Designed and developed technical, operations and maintenance procedure templates and procedures.
- Provided feedback to engineering on the user interface to improve product usability.
- Created budget and project timelines for multiple on-going projects.
- Designed and developed non-profit website and web-based applications.
Web Developer, Pinkerton Computer Consultants, Inc. (1998 to 2000)
- Webmaster for large enterprise environment; State Department responsible for all U.S. diplomatic properties overseas.
- Designed, developed and advised various offices on content of internet and intranet sites, including security issues, display of still photo data, computer-aided design engineering drawings, color scheme and graphic images of construction sites and plans.
- Advised various state department offices on intranet and internet sites, interfaced with upper management, including monthly updates with Secretary of State and project managers.
- Created intranet webmaster position; self-directed and self-motivated.
- Taught various internet and software classes, U.S. Department of State.
Help Desk Manager, Rutgers University Computer Services (1994 to 1997)
- Reorganized computer lab and developed new services to include computer consultant support, automated data services, and a volunteer computer assistants program, which tripled services without budget increase.
- Assisted and trained federal employees, university users and students with computer usage within large enterprise environment.
- Conducted system troubleshooting on a real-time basis to support student activities.
- Provided computer technical support and repair and maintenance.
- Created documentation, staff websites, and Campus Computing Facilities websites, and a computer class website through special project. Made these materials available in an electronic format using human interface and presentation concepts.
- Designed, implemented, and managed the first Rutgers University Computer Experts Program, a collection of on-line frequently asked questions. Streamlined allocation of information technology human assets 100%.
- Taught yearly Internet 101 seminar.
- Northern Virginia Community College Web and Internet Programmer
- Brainbench HTML Programmer
- Brainbench Web Programmer
University of Phoenix - Bachelor of Science
- Major: Information Technology
- Emphasis: Multimedia and Visual Communication
Boy Scouts of America/Cub Scouts
- Pack 49 – O’Fallon, IL (2005 – present)
- Troop 94 – O’Fallon, IL (2008 – present)
- Advancement Chair
- Fundraising Chair /Popcorn Kernel
- Blue/Gold Chair
- Merit Badge Counselor
- Moye Elementary (2004 – present)
- Carriel Junior High (2008 – present)
- Estelle Kampmeyer Elementary (2003-2004)
- Waikele Elementary (2002-2003)
- Publications Committee Chair
- Chairperson: Spirit Sales, DVD Sales
- Directory Chair